What it means...

Woah, Kassel rocked! It was such a great time I had with all the other Philes. When we went into the cinema, took our seats, and when it got dark, it was nearly too much to stand. But when the intro came, the wonderful X-Files theme, nearly all of us went crazy and screamed... It was so great!
And I don't care what all the critics say as I really do love the movie! It's scary, it's a great thriller and the relationship between Mulder & Scully developed so great over the last 6 yrs.
It felt so good to see them again after such a long time. For me it was like I saw two good old friends again and got to know how they've been. All the years I just wondered how they're going, if they were still together, still in love. Where are they living, and how? And now I got my answers. And I'm really happy that they've done well. I love the movie! And I really do hope that there will be a 3rd one. I need another one...

Only two more nites and I'm off to London to attend the premiere. And I really get nervous now. I'm looking forward to see all the Philes again I met in Kassel, I can't wait to see my wife again, after three long years!! And I'm really looking forward to meet dagildamu for the first time...
So u see, beside the premiere, London means a lot to me. And when I think of it, I just get sentimental and I do hope that all this will last for a lil bit longer.
I just realized how much the X-Files mean to me, how much I missed them and how much I seem to need them.
This show guided me through my teenager years, it was my constante, my touchstone ;-) Whenever I needed a place to hide, I found it in the X-Files.
Shortly after the X-Files first aired in Germany, my parents broke up. So I guess in this telly show I just found strength, hold and sth. like continuity. And now, six years after the series ended, it's back, I'm back. When I heard that there will be a new XF movie, I couldn't believe it at first. And then, after a short time, I just felt like being 14 again. Everything was so exciting, it was like back then, on Mondays, after an episode aired, I sat there and hoped that the week would pass by as soon as possible. Well, yer, was a long week from knowing about the new movie and finally the release... *lol* But it went by! And in two days there will be a new "Monday".
And I'm sure we'll rock London! So watch out!!




No comments:

Post a Comment