There was a chance of winning tickets for the London Premiere of "The X-Files: I want to believe" on Frank Spotnitz's blog yesterday. And just 2mins after the blogentry was on I mailed. And since then I just wince everytime I get a new email... My poor heart *g*
Next to this I'm still playing this online trivia game of the X-Files where u can win limited edition posters when ur in the top 10 at the end of the game. And the first one will win a meet & greet with at least one XF-star. Well, guess the poster will do it. I'm just soooo frugal *lol*
But I'm soooo happy when this game is over and I can go back to my normal life ;-)
Oh wait, no. When the game's over I have to prepare myself for the X-Philes meeting in Kassel where we're gonna watch the new movie all together in a rented movie theater... Wooohooo!
After that London's calling. With premiere tix or without, doesn't matter. Will be there! And I know it'll be much fun!
And about one week after London a few girls are coming over. We wanna watch some DD movies, go the movie theater to watch the X-Files movie in English, and go to the annual fun fair over here. That'll be sooo much fun!
Guess everyone around me is just happy when everything about the movie's just over. Yer, I think I can understand them a lil bit. But only a tiny itsy-bitsy lil bit :-P




No comments:
Post a Comment