It's so strange and I can't describe it. I mean I've been in Down Under for only 5 weeks. But it was like I always thought. I felt home over there. Everything seemed so right. It was like I finally arrived where I belong after a long long journey.
And when I came back here everything seemed so wrong. The language, the people, the weather, my whole life. And it still feels like that. I wish I could get into the next plane right back to Oz. Back to where my heart is, where I belong. But I can't. I've got my family here, my boyfriend, my daughter, they have their lifes & friends over here. And we have so many plans for the future all together. I also need to start my traineeship in school in August, which will last two years.
All I can do is just hope that I can go back to Oz real soon - even if it's just for holidays, just for a few weeks. Better than nothing I suppose.



No comments:
Post a Comment