celebrating the X-Files Day


Taaadaaadaaadaaaaaaaaaa! It's here! Finally! The big day! Today the new X-Files movie will be released! In 10 mins there will be the world-premiere of the movie in L.A. and in 15 hours I'll sit in a cinema, waiting for the movie! Wow! All these days full of waiting, of hope - they're over. All the secrets will be solved soon!
Today's the day! The X-Files day! Should be an international holiday! At least ;-)

It's crazy. All I wanted for the last 6 months was to see this movie! And now, as it's just a few more hours away, I feel sentimental. Yer, I know, I'm insane. Thx for reminding me ;-)
And now I'm sitting here, refreshing my browser every 30 secs just to see some pics of the premiere in L.A. So u better step backwards as this may be virulent *evilgrin*
It'll spread and then the whole world wide web will be infected with the X-Filelitis! haha! Today the web, tomorrow the whole wide world!! Gotta go, the premiere will start soon!

Oh, before I really go: I was a lil bit creative today and I made a wallpaper for one of my friends, Jade. Maybe u guys also like it.


1 comment: