birthday presents :-)

I got some really cool presents... And I dunno how often I've been told that I'm really old now. Yer, thanks. Save ur words for my next birthday :-P

lil one made me a paperhouse and gave me an african egg as a talisman. So sweet!
I also finally got the St. Pauli jersey I wanted to have for so long... As I wished it's the one with number 17 Boll :-)


My mum gave me some money to buy some books for my work - as I wished.

ShidoniDPR sent me a handmade sprayboy! When I opened the package and saw the panda I couldn't stop laughing! Love it so much!! And also thx a lot for the RDJ puzzle! So sweet!


My class 1/2 gave me a book with photos of everyone and pictures drawn by them. So cute!! I also got a voucher for the book store, some candies in a birthday box and a lil panda, also as a talisman as my mentor told me. She gave me some duplos and other chocolate, too *yammy*


dagildamu sent me a wonderful pic - so love it! Thx a lot! Also thank u, Irina, for the magnet.

Thanks for all these great presents - and thank u everyone for all the sweet birthday wishes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment