back home

What a weekend.
I finally arrived back home from the X-Con in Berlin after a stop and go drive for about 14hours instead of 5,5hours.
I was so damn tired that I needed a break for one hour after about 30mins of driving.
But however I made it home. Finally.
I really should tidy up our apartment but to be honest, I'm not in the mood. All I wanna do, after that weekend, is to relax. Just doing nothing.
But I'm afraid I won't be able to do so. I have to do some work related stuff, like preparing my next lessons. And there are also some books waiting for me. Need to read alot more books for my second written thesis. But I can't really concentrate on that stuff. I already tried to do so today, while I was waiting at the doctor's. Was there because there's a swelling between two of my cervicals and touching that swelling really hurts. And while I was waiting, I tried to read a lil bit. But I nearly felt asleep every time.
The doc took some blood and then I was given a heat therapy for the cervicals. Didn't worked. Still hurting.

I'll post a report of the con during the next days.
Right now I just say: It was really really stressful, but it was also lots of fun! Thx.
MAYBE there is hope for a second one. Stay tuned ;-)

improv-con ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment