aiming high

Today we went to a climbing wall.
We settled that date together with the OGS of my school and some other work colleagues of mine. I picked up one of my mentors at the station and we drove there together. Then wie tried to find that damn climbing wall in that park.
Every time I said sth. to my lil one, my mentor said the opposite. I guess I still have that knife in my back ;D
Well, we found that wall... And we had a real good time there with some of our pupils and all the other work colleagues we met there.
It really was fun, also I didn't climbed at all. But my lil one did. I am so proud of her...

6 comments:

  1. That's cool, where's that park?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the "Nordsternpark" in GE.
    But u can't just go to the wall and climb. It belongs to a club or sth. We just booked it for our school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, that kid has skill :) guess she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, after hitting her knee twice at that wall, she was done with it *g*
    But until then, yer, she totally loved it. Ya know her, she's like a little monkey. Has to climb everything and everywhere.
    We're surely doing that again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tell her that was learning by experience and made her even better :)

    ReplyDelete