female chucks

I should go to bed way earlier. I have weird thoughts when I stay up that late.

Is it actually weird that I totally fall for women wearing Chucks?
Okay, I like men who wear Chucks, too. I mean, Hugh Jackman looks fabulous in his Chucks. We don't have to talk about that. It's obvious.
Well, okay, ain't the best example as Hugh looks gorgeous in whatever he's wearing. Preferable nothing.
Hm, okay, now I have that picture in my head, Hugh wearing nothing except his Chucks. Yammy.
Erm yer, as I said, weird thoughts.

Anyway. A woman wearing Chucks? I'm in. Looks really sexy to me!
Don't get me wrong, I don't have a thing for feet. I just love it when a woman wears Chucks. To me it just looks stunning!

Does that actually mean, that I'd fall for myself as I love to wear my Chucks?
Okay, now I'm convinced that I'm totally odd *lol*

Off to bed now ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Obviously, you're not a feet person, if you want to see all feet covered in chucks. :-)
    I can understand that. I think Chucks are sexy, too.

    But do you really like ALL girls in chucks? I doubt it. So I think you wouldn't necessarily fall for yourself. :-p

    You're still odd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer, ur right. Not all girls. But many ;-)

    Proud to be odd ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrr. That second picture is hot. I couldn`t resist that woman either. Chucks are great.

    Best greetings from western Ireland, from Ennis/Co. Clare to be exactly. Feel hugged.

    ReplyDelete