Maybe thinking of good things might help. So what can I think of?
Uh yeah, my shirt was shipped yesterday! I'm sooo excited and hope it'll arrive here soon. They told me it could take up to 24 days. Hope not. Wanna have it soon. Best now!!
And I had a great last Tuesday. Went to a fair called "didacta" which is about school and learning stuff. Bought two books for my work and got a lot of useful and useless stuff for free ;D
But the best of being there was having so much time together... :-) Yer, it definitely was a great day!
Oh and today was also a good day, well at least the noon was great. Okay, beside from, how long was it? Half an hour? But we worked it out, didn't we?
And thinking of todays noon leads me back to this evening. Hm, well done... :-/
I think I'll grab some curlys (peanuts classic) and watch a few episodes of "psych".
Thanks for listening...



No comments:
Post a Comment