Uh, I just found my usb-stick. Was looking for it since last week, thought I lost it somewhere. And now I found it right under my printer :-o
Instead of blogging I should organize my lessons for this week. But I'm not in mood.
Our neighbours were here a few minutes ago. Gosh, these people are sooo naff!! Well, the dog of my boyfriend can't be alone at home, he always barks then. But we're trying and trying that he learns to be quiet. Now I can't take Merlin, the dog, with me to school. And my boyfriend also can't take Merlin to work. So he has to stay at home alone. And so he barks and barks and barks. I can understand that it's annoying but it's also annoying to listen to his gardening sounds the whole weekend. And it's also annoying getting told at what hours I'm allowed to wash my clothes and at which hours I'm not. And to top it, he really asked me if the bathroom would be the only place where we could put the washing machine. Oh no, of course not, we could also put it in the living room, no problem.
Gah!! Who is he? King Larry? *grrrrr*
Okay, in half an hour my boyfriend will come home from work. Guess I should start working on my lessons for Wednesday.



No comments:
Post a Comment