I feel tired but I don't wanna go to bed. Dunno what I'm up to.
Could do sth for my next lessons on Wednesday and Thursday. But I'm not in mood for work. Even working is kinda fun. The kids are cool. It's a great class, even my mentor is great. We really get along - auf einer Wellenlange, as the German say ;-)
Everything could be just fine but it's not. It's like I'm standing in my own light.
Sometimes I really hate it. I hate that I am who I am. That I am how I am. And I wish there would be a button to stop everything.
Think I'll get a lil bit depressive. It feels like I would. Hope this winter won't be a dark and cold one. I need light and warmth. I need to feel beloved. I know I am, but I need to feel it.
And at the moment it feels like the new glacial period. Or am I just not getting it? Am I to blind? To ignorant?
Maybe I should just do it like the Fraggles:
Dance your cares away,
Worry's for another day.
Let the music play,
Down at Fraggle Rock.



No comments:
Post a Comment