"Don't give up!" that's not only an important line out of the second X Files movie "I Want To Believe", it's also what Frank Spotnitz wrote me at the signing in London.
When I asked Frank to write "to XXX" he added this sentence. When I realized what was written on that piece of paper I was like "omfg". The whole time in London was so great and this was sth like the cherry on the cake.
It didn't took long until I decided to get that sentence tattooed. It took more time to find a place for my newest tattoo idea.
And yesterday was the day. I got my new tattoo!! It's above the one I already had, over my right ankle. And what shall I say? I LOVE IT!
It's just what I need. This tattoo will always remind me of what's important in life. That, whatever should happen, you have to fight. You must go on. Life goes on and you have to make sure that you're on the road.
You'll always hit a snag. Like I do now. And like I did nearly a thousand times before. Some have been bigger some were small. But nevertheless I managed to go on. It doesn't matter how I went on, it's just important to go on.
I'm sure I'll find a way to solve my current problems. Even if it's easier to give up. Just stop, turn around and run away. But that's not allowed, because it says: Don't give up!



No comments:
Post a Comment