Last night was a "Grey's Anatomy" night...
Thanks jb, for watching it with me - even you were making fun of me all the time :-P
Next time we start to watch Season 2...
Do not watch if you don't wanna get spoiled ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Fine, I´m in! It wasn`t "all the time", but when Derek "the facial expression" Shepherd appeared. For me, I´d go for Mrs. Yang :P
ReplyDeleteYay! And as I said, all the time - wasn't it you saying that he's in nearly every scene? ;D
ReplyDeleteYou're calling Shepherd "the facial expression"? But you have realized that Yang has one facial expression less than Shepherd, haven't you?
And you can have Yang, more McDreamy for me then... *rrrr*
Yeah, he´s in almost every scene actually. But I grant you watching your McDreamy and I didn´t make fun of him all night... Yang is great! Say no more!
ReplyDeleteNope, you didn't make fun of him all night, but of me by looking at me in that special way ;D
ReplyDeleteno comment :P
ReplyDeleteGot ya!
ReplyDeleteindeed!
ReplyDelete