a new start

Wish you all a happy New Year 2010!

Hope you had a great night and a safe and great start into the new year.

My start was kinda weird - what else? ;-)
While everyone thought it would be necessary to make huge firworks me and my little monster had much more fun with sparklers.


Afterwards everyone started to play a board game. Everyone but me.
I sat on the couch next to my little monster who was tired as hell. So I just sat next to her and caressed her neck to make her feel comfortable.

At about 4am we arrived back home and I slept until 12pm.
First thing I did when I woke up was checking on my mobile phone - same procedure as every "morning".
I thought I was still dreaming when I looked at the display. I was informed that I had two new text messages. One was from a good friend of mine.
The other one was from her.
I never thought I would get a New Year's text message from her. Even more surprisingly was what she wrote me.
It was a good start into the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment