Before jb and me watched GA we painted two banner.
One for the German soccer club 1. FFC Frankfurt which we like to take with us when we visit matches of Frankfurt and one banner for my favourite soccer player Ariane Hingst.
Next time we'll make banners for jb's favourite player Nadine Angerer and one for my other fav player Sandra Smisek. Not sure when next time will be, as we're both having some attendances at schools coming up. But I hope it won't take too much time until then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






That was pure fun :) Ari´s face looks good in this picture. No need for a change. I´m thinking about that Natze-thingy.
ReplyDeleteYer, it was!
ReplyDeleteAnd I also think that her face looks fine on the banner. And my little monster knew immediately whose picture it was on the banner ;-)
Next time we'll do the Natze- and the Smi-banners. I'll bring the interviews on Tuesday, maybe we'll find an idea by reading them :-)
fine :) i`m pretty sure we´ll find a nice quote or something like that to put on the banner!
ReplyDeleteYep :-)
ReplyDeleteRemind me tomorrow to put the magazines into my bag for Tuesday ;-)