bad day

Woke up with a bad headache, burning eyes, nausea and the feeling of being half dead.
Great. Just the way I wanted to start my day. Thought it couldn't get worse.
But it always can get.
When I wanted to make me a cocoa I had to learn that my daughter took the last we had yesterday evening for dinner.
Wonderful.
Well, new plan. Maybe I could just eat a toast with nutella then. Erm, nope stop. No good idea at all as I was still feeling nauseous.
So no cocoa, no toast with nutella.

Sucks.

3 comments:

  1. hm okay, this is what i call a bad day. feel hugged! everything will turn out fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I just have to believe you, right?
    But how do you know?
    And how are you feeling today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "believe" is so the right word.
    faith keeps me alive :)

    ReplyDelete