Biggest problem was to rebuild the playmobil figures I needed for that. You need to "decapitate" the figures. We tried some ways and after breaking a leg and scratching a figure's head, I tried the bench vise. And what can I say? It worked perfectly.
Then I prepared the table, put the pictures of the jersey and shorts on it, placed the colours I would need and the brushes.
First step: slightly sandpaper the parts you want to paint.
Second step: clean the figure.
Third step: Paint the parts you need to recolour.
Done that? Then you need to wait for 6 hours until the paint has dried. Then you need to repaint all the parts.
So since I finished step 3 I need to wait 6 more hours until I can work on. And since it's already half past ten pm I won't be able to work on today.
But here's a pic of the status quo:
Tomorrow I'll post part 2 then :-)






looks good, can´t wait to have a look at the final result. what about producing a complete team?
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteWell, each set of women player's has only 2 field players. So I would need 6 sets.
But I do like the idea of rebuilding playmobil figures now. Maybe I'll do some other figures in the future as well. Any suggestions?
i really really need a simon! and my birthday is just around the corner ... and forget about the shirt ... we need to have a look at her belly :)
ReplyDeleteI'll have a look at the parts I have left to rebuild another player.
ReplyDeleteBut I can't make any promises concerning the belly ;-)
hehe ... bin gespannt :)
ReplyDeleteDon't expect too much.
ReplyDelete