building a "playAri" figure part 2

Today I painted the torso, the arms and the socks again in red to cover the scratches I did when I sandpapered the pieces before.
















Btw: That's how our dining table looks like at the moment. You see, I found a new use for all the old X-Files books, for Hank Moody's literature and also for my German - Danish dictionary ;D










After some hours I was able to paint the black stripes the jersey has on it. I also painted the black border of the socks.












Now I have to wait for another 6 hours until I can paint the yet missing golden stripes on the jersey. Until then I'll figure out a way how to put the symbol of the German soccer association "DFB" on the jersey and on the shorts.
Maybe I'll be able to post more new pix later this day.

And tomorrow I should be able to present you my first finished redesigned playmobil figure :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment