photo shoot

Today I got the chance to help out during a photo shoot of the German national women soccer team (wow, what a term).

It was a great experience and was lots of fun, although it was very exhausting, too.
Well, just wanted to show u some pix I took today.

Jennifer Zietz and Ursula Holl
Photobucket

Holl: "And if u kick the ball into that corner, Stege will drive through the McDrive and get u 20 cheeseburgers..."
Photobucket

and again, Ursula Holl - it wasn't boring... :-P
Photobucket

everyone get in place
Photobucket

M or W?
Photobucket

Annike Krahn
Photobucket

Birgit Prinz and me
Photobucket

Annike Krahn and me
Photobucket

And this pic was taken by my daughter afterwards.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Because you were there and I wasn't. I didn't even see the Russia game. And I would have loved to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it was a photo shoot were no public viewers were allowed. I worked there ;-)
    The Russia game was great, well the 2nd half time was.
    Best of it was that I met Ariane afterwards ;-)

    ReplyDelete