Well, what can I say? Tried to enjoy my summer holidays. Ya know, by doing nothing, just relaxing.
And now are only one and a half week left and I have to start working.
And I'm sooo proud of myself cause I really started. By now I only started a lil bit of this and a lil bit of that. But I started *g*
Tomorrow I'll try to finish this PEG crap.
And on Thursday I'll try to finish my draft for my next attendance at school.
And then there's this fucking portfolio waiting. Hate it. Don't wanna start. Nope.
And I still have to prepare lots of lessons. Well, one and a half week left ;-)
But beneath all this annoying working stuff there are also some real cool things waiting for me until school starts again.
On Thursday lil one and me are going to the soccer match of the German women national soccer team. We're so excited!
On Saturday lil one and me are visiting my Mum at the camping side in the Netherlands. Hopefully I can try wakeboarding then.
And lil one wants to test her new wetsuit.
On Sunday there's the first soccer match of the new season, VfL Bochum vs. Borussia M'Gladbach. And it's also my very first day as Volunteer! Yay, can't wait.
On Tuesday lil one, some of my working mates and me are going to a theme park. Fun fun fun!
And the annual fair is back in town! More fun!
So, beneath all the work there's also lots of fun waiting for me. I think that's only fair ;-)
Hehe...



No comments:
Post a Comment