finally some good days

My last week sucked big time. It started last Saturday and continued the whole damn week. Everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong. When I had some nice hours something came up again and the day was trashed.
A fucked up week - until this weekend.

Although I had lots of work to do, I also had a wonderful weekend.
I was able to finish all of the stuff I need for tomorrow - my last attendance at school before my final examination in May.
I had a funny Friday at the didacta.
I had a great Friday night at home.
I had a wonderful Saturday spending some quality time with my little monster and jb while watching a great soccer match.
She smiled at me.
We had pizza and icecream.
We watched some DVD.
I had a less stressful Sunday because most of my stuff was finished on Saturday - thanks to jb.

All that is left now is that damn portfolio. Have to write on that tomorrow. Cause deadline is on Tuesday.

Anyway... great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mel, Cheer up you beautiful, talented lady. I keep telling you all will be fine. You are putting in way to much effort and hard work to fail in your life. Alex K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alex,
    thanks so much for your kind words!
    Thanks for being there and supporting me. And really means a lot to me.
    I really hope that we do have a chance to see each other again once I'm back "home".
    :-)

    ReplyDelete